Old 01-25-2009, 10:10 AM
Bogdan

Default installing plasmoids on Sid

Hey,

Has anyone managed to install from source a plasmoid downloaded from
kde-look.org? I don't seem to be able to that. None of those sources
would compile. I'm especially looking for the weatherforcast.
I also tried adding widgets using the designed interface, but when I
select to download the plasmoids from the internet, only some of them
are listed. Any clues?

I almost forgot: Debian Sid / Intel x86 / Nvidia

Thanks,

--
ing. Bogdan MARIAN
Timisoara, ROMANIA