Old 01-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Chris Bannister

Default What does support mean? ( Exim4 with a Goddady account)

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:43:07PM +0000, Bob Cox wrote:
> I have used Postfix for years (I have a static IP etc and send and
> receive direct-to-mx) but no doubt exim would do the job just as well
> and as it's the Debian default it really should have more support
> available on this list.

The last clause of that sentence indicates a deep misunderstanding.

As more people go from Windoze --> Ubuntu --> Debian, it becomes more
important to not nurture the idea that debian-user is *the* front line
help desk.

--
Chris.
======