-   -   GOOD DAY (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/232366-good-day.html)

Kabore Issa 01-22-2009 11:33 AM

GOOD DAY

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: kabore_issa1@yahoo.com

- Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in America September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS.Mr .kabore issa

Kabore Issa 01-28-2009 11:33 AM

GOOD DAY

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: kabore.issa2@yahoo.com

"ahmed aba" 02-06-2009 07:20 PM

GOOD DAY

Dear Partner,

It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($7.5Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in america September 2001.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60%for me/ 40%for you alone .

Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail,Have a great day.

Contact me via this email address: mr.ahmad@live.fr

TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS.

Mr Ahmed Aba.

"Mrs. Jannass Stafford" 02-21-2011 10:47 PM

Good Day

Good Day,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not
yet met. I have to say that i have no intentions of causing you any pains
so i decided to contact you through this medium.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die some day. My name is Mrs. Jannas Stafford 69 yrs
old, wife of late Don Stafford. I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what i have to charity through you. When my husband was alive we
prayed for fruit of the womb for God to bless us with a child, but all
effort was no avail before he died, may his gentle soul rest in perfect
peace. Due to my relationship with God as a christian i believe it is the
will of God.

My late husband was a shareholder with ExxonMobil oil&gas company in
Canada, after the death of my late husband his shares and entitlement
from ExxonMobil oil&gas company amounting to $3,445,000(Three million four
hundred and fourtyfive thousand dollars) was paid to my private deposit
account.

Last month i was diagnosed with incurable cancer of the lungs. Base on
different kind of internet fraud going on around the world people find it
difficult to believe there are Godly people willing to donate to charity, i
just want to make it clear to you that this is not a fraud. I have decided to
donate this money to orphanage home, Haiti earthquake victims, India train
clash victims. The reason why i took this decision is because i dont have
a child to inherit our estate. I will be going in for an operation, and i
pray that i survive it. Presently, I have informed my consultant about my
decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the
best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds
well.

Kindly contact my lawyer so that he can arrange the release of the funds
to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and i
hope you act sincerely. I decided that 25% of this money should be taken
by you from the total sum upon the success release of this fund, because i
am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.
My relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons, i do not want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the
reason for taking this decision, I know that i am going to be with the
Almighty God when i eventually pass on. when i was searching your country
website looking for a honest person on the internet to handle this project
i pray for God guardiance he directed me to you through your email address
so please dont ignore this message.

I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because i
deserve all the rest i can get. Kindly Contact my lawyer Barr. Ricors
Jerry Email:(ricors_law@hotmail.com)

Sincerely yours
Mrs Jannas Stafford.

"Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen" 11-07-2011 07:32 PM

Good Day

Good Day,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.

Our client BRIGADIER AMER ALI NAYEF, a businessman and also who was with
the Iraqi forces, made a fixed deposit, of Twenty Two million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch, a number of notices was
sent to him, before the war which began in 2003 and also after the war
but, no response came from him. We later found out that Brigadier Amer Ali
Nayef was shot dead along with his son, Khalid Amer also in the force as
they left the family home for work in the south of the city.

After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late Brigadier, did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of
his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my
country at the expiration of 7 years the funds will be reverted to the
ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds,
Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these
funds and I want you to act as the beneficiary of the deposit, there is no
risk involved in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legitimate method
and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and
disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have
offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to
you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via
my email address: mr.vincentcheng35@yahoo.co.uk and I will let you know
what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng