Old 01-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Flo

Default Serious aptitude upgrade problem

Hi,

I think I am running into a serious upgrade problem.

I am running debian testing and I did the following:

aptitude update
aptitude -d upgrade

Now I have downloaded the packages but instead of saying 'aptitude
upgrade' to finish the upgrade I did:

aptitude update
aptitude upgrade

In the meantime I got another package to install but all previously
downloaded packages are marked to be uptodate but they are not.

Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks for your help.

Flo