Old 01-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Adrian Chapela

Default JBD: barrier-based sync failed - disabling barriers

I am testing ext4 and when I mount the FS I receive the next error:

kernel: JBD: barrier-based sync failed on cciss!c1d0p1:8 - disabling
barriers

How important is this error ? I was looking in Google for this error and
it is an old error. I only found errors until 2006

Regards, Adrián.