Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM
"Adrian Levi"

Default Virtualised OS installed on another partition

I'm looking to virtualise the use of a Windows partition on my laptop.

All the googling I have done suggests it is possible to convert an
existing partition to run as a virtualised OS, or convert a
virtualised OS to a physical partition, but nowhere have I seen the
ability to run an os from a native partition except by VMWare.

Is there a free software solution to this problem?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.