Old 01-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Eric Higgins

Default http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu is down

Not sure if anyone on this list maintains this server, but it seems to
be down at the moment, preventing apt-get update on my machine.

-Eric

Old 01-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Bob Cox

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:50:50 -0800, Eric Higgins (erichiggins@gmail.com) wrote:

> Not sure if anyone on this list maintains this server, but it seems to
> be down at the moment, preventing apt-get update on my machine.

Hardly. There are over 400 mirrors worldwide and about 40 of these are
the US so you have plenty to choose from.

http://www.uk.debian.org/mirror/list

Please reply to the list only. Do NOT send copies directly to me.