Old 01-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Ron Johnson

Default Video tag (was some questions about debian-installer)

On 01/18/2009 06:18 PM, Celejar wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:45:47 +0100
schoappied <schoappied@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I want to make a custom live-cd and have some questions about the debian
installer:

1) is it possible to enable a windows installer, which makes users able
to install Debian when in Windows? (Like Ubuntu has)

See

http://goodbye-microsoft.com/

BTW, I notice that this link:

http://goodbye-microsoft.com/demo.html

complains that:

[Your browser does not support the video element. Firefox 3.1 supports
it.]

I'm running IW 3.0.5, current for Sid. What's up with the message?
Are they really requiring 3.1? Is this that user-agent string nonsense?

They are using a feature of HTML5 which few browsers support.

Note, though, the "Direct link to video", which runs the video in a
separate window.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA