-   -   Attn:Beneficiary.Your long awaited payment is ready. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/230049-attn-beneficiary-your-long-awaited-payment-ready.html)

"Mr. David Hanice" 01-18-2009 08:52 PM

Attn:Beneficiary.Your long awaited payment is ready.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: dhaniceed0@yahoo.in

- Attn:Beneficiary.It was resolved and agreed by the federal government that your long and awaited inheritance fund would be release to you as we have set everything ready.send your name, address,phone /fax numbers,your age and occupation.I will advice you further on how your fund will be release to you. Meanwhile,i want you to know that you have not receive your fund since all this while due to you have been dealing with the wrong poeple that is not in position to release your fund to you,Kindly get back to me immediately with your information regards.Mr.David Hanice payment approval.

"Mr. David Hanice" 01-20-2009 08:45 AM

Attn:Beneficiary.Your long awaited payment is ready.

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: davidhhanice1@yahoo.in