Old 01-18-2009, 05:17 PM
Abdelkader Belahcene

Default how to download Java Applet

Hi,
I saw on remote server an applet running I want to download it, I saved
the file, I checked the files are downloaded comprising the applet (at
least with that name), when I ran it locally, it didn.t work !!!
Here for example an animation for trees
http://people.ksp.sk/~kuko/bak/

thanks for help
bela

Old 01-18-2009, 07:01 PM
subscriptions

On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 19:17 +0100, Abdelkader Belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> I saw on remote server an applet running I want to download it, I
> saved
> the file, I checked the files are downloaded comprising the applet (at
> least with that name), when I ran it locally, it didn.t work !!!
> Here for example an animation for trees
> http://people.ksp.sk/~kuko/bak/
>
> thanks for help
> bela

Save the applet on a webserver where you can read the access log files.

Load the applet through you browser and see in the log which other files
the applet tries to load.

If the URLs in the applet has full URL references, it would not show up
in the logs -> then use a sniffer.

Best,

Rob