Old 01-18-2009, 03:05 AM
"talikarng.usenet@gmail.com"

Default Homemade FTP server

Does anyone have any experience building their own ftp server for use
on a hoem network? I would like to build a small headless server
(remote login) for file storage (low traffic, preferably low power,
perhaps even have a torrent client on it)

I would like the project to be small (2x shoebox sized if possible) so
what hardware would be recommended?
Do people find that debian works well for servers?

Thanks in advance.