Old 01-17-2009, 01:50 PM
"Sebastian Canagaratna"

Default Debian Gnome Keyboard shortcuts

Hi:

* I am using Debian Lenny, with Gnome Desktop.
For certain applications (not all) the right arrow key does not move the
selection from one menu option to another. Two examples:

*System --> Network has menus Connections, General, DNS and Hosts, and I

am unable to move from one to the next one with the arrow key.

*System --> Preferences --> Keyboard has options General, Layouts,
Accessibility, Mouse Key, Typing Break, and here to I am unable to move

from one to the next with the arrow key.

*Anybody have any idea why this is so?

Thanks.

Sebastian Canagaratna
Ohio Northern University