Old 01-17-2009, 05:37 AM
Daniel Dalton

Default nokia n82 and linux

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an n82 nokia phone. Since it supports a gps, talks
the mobile screenreader and some other functions I would like.
Is it possible to sync email, callenda and contacts between the phone
and my debian box? If so, how and what software do I use? I can't use qt
applications since qt doesn't work with orca.
[I'm blind]

Thanks for any help,

Daniel.