Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 AM
Antonio Macchi

Default hwtools... where?

I'm searching for hwtools...

but I can't find it... why?

Old 01-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Ron Johnson

On 01/15/09 23:15, Antonio Macchi wrote:

I'm searching for hwtools...

but I can't find it... why?

Google (and a little persistence, since it was on page 3) is your
friend.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

Old 01-16-2009, 09:44 AM
Jonathan Kaye

Antonio Macchi wrote:

> I'm searching for hwtools...
>
> but I can't find it... why?
Hi Antonio,
It appears to be discontinued. That's why. I copied this from the debian
website:

hwtools
This package is neither part of unstable nor experimental. This probably
means that the package has been removed (or has been renamed). Thus the
information here is of little interest ... the package is going to
disappear unless someone takes it over and reintroduces it into unstable.
Cheers,
Jonathan