Old 01-15-2009, 04:34 PM

Default Remove pls

Hi,
My name is Andrew Trencher I was alarmed when I googled my name.All

my
contact details came up.I have never asked or gave permission for

this

please remove me from your servers.google my name!!!!

www.mail-archive.com/debian-www@lists.debian.org/msg22662/Andrew_cv.doc

Old 01-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Sam Kuper

2009/1/15 <atrencher@aol.com>
>> My name is Andrew Trencher I was alarmed when I googled my name.All my
>> contact details came up.I have never asked or gave permission for
>> this

>From the Debian mailing list subscription page[1]:

"Note that most Debian mailing lists are public forums. Any mails sent
to them will be published in public mailing list archives and indexed
by search engines. You should only subscribe to Debian mailing lists
using an e-mail address that you do not mind being made public."

Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Johannes Wiedersich

Old 01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Tzafrir Cohen

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 07:19:02PM +0100, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

> >> please remove me from your servers.google my name!!!!
>
> You've already got a valid answer from debian-www [1-3] a couple of days
> ago. As long as you continue to post links to your document to the wrong
> public forums, your situation will just get worse, increasing the google
> page rank of the document.
>
> Google does not find the relevant mail in debian's mail archives for me

Please help keeping it that way. Someone who posts a completely off-topic
CV to a Debian mailing list, and then continuing to provide links to it
a number of years later on?

http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's
tzafrir@cohens.org.il | | best
ICQ# 16849754 | | friend