Old 01-15-2009, 02:57 PM
"Patrick Wiseman"

Default Iceweasel's copy/paste behavior

Hello:

When I copy text from a webpage in Iceweasel, the pasted text includes material not visible on the page (because styled 'display:none').* Other browsers (Opera on Linux, Google Chrome on Windows) simply paste the visible text.* Is there any way to tell Iceweasel to do likewise?

Thanks
Patrick

Old 01-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Ron Johnson

When I copy text from a webpage in Iceweasel, the pasted text includes
material not visible on the page (because styled 'display:none'). Other
browsers (Opera on Linux, Google Chrome on Windows) simply paste the
visible text. Is there any way to tell Iceweasel to do likewise?

Can you give us a sample URL we caqn try this on?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

Old 01-15-2009, 08:15 PM