Old 01-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Micha Feigin

Default iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly

Lately, on two different machines and also after a clean install and removal of
the firefox directory, firefox doesn't render pages correctly. Even linux
oriented pages so I guess that this is not microsoft's fault

For example http://www.ddj.com/hpc-high-performance-computing/207200659, the
insets don't show.

Any idea what could have caused this?

Old 01-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Frank Lanitz

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:16:46 +0200
Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:

> Lately, on two different machines and also after a clean install and
> removal of the firefox directory, firefox doesn't render pages
> correctly. Even linux oriented pages so I guess that this is not
> microsoft's fault
>
> For example
> http://www.ddj.com/hpc-high-performance-computing/207200659, the
> insets don't show.