Old 01-14-2009, 01:44 PM
tanushyam bhattacharjee

Default Dell Wireless 1397 (802.11 b/g) miniCard & Intel Media Accelerator X4500HD

Kindly let me know if the latest Debian 4.0r6 supports the following:-

1). Dell Wireless 1397 (802.11 b/g) miniCard
2). Intel Media Accelerator X4500HD

If these are not supported directly, is there any other way to work around them?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:49 AM
Amit Uttamchandani

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:14:41 +0530 (IST)
tanushyam bhattacharjee <gettanu@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Kindly let me know if the latest Debian 4.0r6 supports the following:-

I suggest use lenny...it is the next stable version and it is in freeze
right now. Meaning it will be released as stable soon.

check the following link http://linux-wless.passys.nl/index.php

> 2). Intel Media Accelerator X4500HD

Should be supported. Intel graphics card are generally well supported.

> If these are not supported directly, is there any other way to work around them?

Above might not work with etch but they should work in lenny