Old 01-14-2009, 10:52 AM
"Marcelo Laia"

Default English grammar checker

Hi,

I am looking a English grammar software checker for linux. I am using
Debian testing. I try google and didn't found a software for this. Do
you known one?

Thank you very much

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Jaboticabal - SP - Brazil

See:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.pt-br.html

Old 01-14-2009, 11:20 AM
"Eugene V. Lyubimkin"

Marcelo Laia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking a English grammar software checker for linux. I am using
> Debian testing. I try google and didn't found a software for this. Do
> you known one?
aspell

Ukrainian C++ developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor