Old 01-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Daryl Styrk

Default DVD+R DL K3B No medium found

I have a tripleformat external drive from gear head that works fine with
CD and DVD's no problem. DL's used to work fine, however recently
whenever I try with a DL I get No Medium Found after the drive spins up
and down a few times attempting to read the blanks. I went through an
entire stack with the same results.

I've also tried GnomeBaker and

# mount -t iso9660 /dev/scd0 /media/cdrom0/
mount: No medium found

This is the drive in question if perhaps someone else my have one with
similar issues.
http://tinyurl.com/9bp4cb

Any ideas?