Old 01-12-2009, 10:52 PM
"Umarzuki Mochlis"

Default Virtualbox OSE 1.6.6

It is weird that i have to "modprobe vboxdrv" each time after reboot.

Note: I never actually installed the virtual-ose-modules manually
since i during installation it already installed one for my current
kernel (2.6.26-1-amd64). Everything else is okay except for that
modprobe bit.

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net

Old 01-12-2009, 11:12 PM
Markus Bröker

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 07:52:36AM +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> It is weird that i have to "modprobe vboxdrv" each time after reboot.
>
> Note: I never actually installed the virtual-ose-modules manually

# echo "vboxdrv" >> /etc/modules # should help...

Old 01-12-2009, 11:39 PM
"Umarzuki Mochlis"

thanks. It works, after reboot.