Old 01-12-2009, 08:56 AM

Default Execuse me,where could I find debian3.0 CDs for intel-x86?

Old 01-12-2009, 09:20 AM
"Mirco Piccin"

Hi all.

Here:
http://www.debian.org/releases/
you can find all Debian releases index.

Hope this helps you!
Regards

Old 01-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Mirco Piccin wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Here:
> http://www.debian.org/releases/
> you can find all Debian releases index.

It should be noted, however, that Debian sarge, version 3.0, is not
supported anymore and receives no security updates. You should run the
latest stable version, Etch, 4.0.

--
Captain Penny's Law:
You can fool all of the people some of the

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb