Old 01-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Yo! Raps

Default Yo! PR: Shawty Lo Drops First Single "Supplier", "Carlos" In The Works

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!

DJ SCREAM PRESENTS SHAWTY LO'S FIRST SINGLE "SUPPLIER", NEW ALBUM "CARLOS" IN THE WORKS

*

New York, NY*- January 11, 2008*- Your favorite rappers favorite turntable rocker DJ Scream presents 3 new banging joints from the Mayor of Bankhead Shawty Lo for free download. Shawty Lo is currently working on his new album Carlos that is set to hit stores sometime in 2009. The first single is titled Supplier and features Hip-Hop superstar Lil Wayne and R&B crooner Trey Songz.*Carlos is the follow-up to Shawty Lo's very successful debut album Units In The City with its hit singles Dey Know and Foolish. The 2008 release put Mr. Lo on the map and his upcoming set Carlos will get him to the forefront of the Hip-Hop game.

*

DOWNLOADS:

*Shawty Lo

ft.
Lil Wayne & Trey Songz*- Supplier [1st Single]

www.sendspace.com/file/zuox6v

*

Shawty Lo ft. Lil Kim - Get Money

www.sendspace.com/file/ilgkc0

*

Shawty Lo ft. Gucci Mane - Dope Boy Knot

www.sendspace.com/file/bledy7

*

FOR INTERVIEW REQUESTS & BOOKING INQUIRIES, CONTACT:

Johnnie @*hittaftahitt@gmail.com

*

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/therealshawtylo

CONTACT: Johnnie* | hittaftahitt@gmail.com*| 404 589 3558

*

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com*for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

*

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@yo-pr.com