Old 01-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Karim Ahmed

Default confidential Business transction

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: karim.ahd13@yahoo.com

- I am karim Ahmed, director audit and account dept.african development bank (ADB), I am contacting you via your email as the urgency of this transaction of ($ 25.200m) is required. I want you to provide account where this fund will be transfer both of us to share. I will send you the full details of this transaction as soon as I hear from, Telephone no° 00226 78 36 1717. Thanks Karim Ahmed.