Old 01-10-2009, 03:13 AM
Marc Shapiro

Default Character mode for telnet

I know that, after I connect with telnet I can got to command mode and
enter 'mode char' to get into character mode. Is there any way to have
telnet start up in character mode? I am trying to control a robot
through a wireless connection and I need to be in character mode for it
to work.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com