Old 01-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Andrew Perrin

Default Evolution palm sync problem

Greetings-

In preparation for a move from my old Treo to a Blackberry, I am trying to
sync my Treo to Evolution. I was easily able to set up the sync
preferences, and the contacts sync worked great. But the calendar, memo,
and to-do syncs don't show up in evolution. They *do* show up in the
directory created for the device (~/treo), and manually examining the
files shows that the relevant events are in the directory. Nothing of
interest shows up in /var/log/syslog, /var/log/messages, or
~/.xsession-errors. Any advice on how to proceed would be most helpful.

Thanks.