Old 01-08-2009, 05:27 AM
Yo! Raps

Default Yo! PR: Roccett & Superstar Jay Drop "I Am Roccett"

Please contact me if you place any of the following information on your site, or to request an interview. Thank you for your time!

USDA MEMBER ROCCETT & SUPERSTAR JAY DROP NEW MIXTAPE *"I AM ROCCETT" FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

New York,
NY - January 7, 2009 - Westcoast rapper Roccett is more than ready to do big things in 2009. After a very successful year in 2008, Roccett will continue to grind hard on his way to the top. In 2008 the CTE member dropped his critically acclaimed street album "Cooperate America", hosted by DJ Skee, DJ Warrior and Dow Jones, and gained nationwide recognition and respect. The young and very talented rapper also made a power move by officially joining the USDA crew alongside multi platinum artist Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla and Blood Raw.

Roccett decided to start the new year with a big bang and is dropping his new mixtape "I Am Roccett" with New York's finest Superstar Jay for free download [see link below].

*

"Roccett will be the next one from the West Coast. His witty flow makes him one of* the top five West Coast artists to blow up. With CTE*in the back and Young Jeezy, Roccett is going to become the next superstar," says Superstar Jay.

*

IAmRoccett.com is Roccett's official social media networking site that was recently launched. The website is an interactive platform where Roccett fans and Hip-Hop heads world wide can communicate with each other about all aspects of the Hip-Hop culture. The sign-up is for free so join the movement now and visit www.IAmRoccett.com!

Below you will find the "I Am Roccett" cover, tracklisting and download link. Feel free to post the mixtape on your website or blog for free download and spread the word about it.

TRACKLISTING:

1. Intro

2. All 4 The Streets

3. All Eyes On Us ft. Young Jeezy & Slick Pulla

4. Dreams

5. Grinden

6. Rollin

7. G-Move ft. Gorilla Zoe

8. Ain't No Party

9. Louie Bag (Remix)

10. Respect My Gangsta

11. Ride Wit A G

12. Surviving Hard Times

13. Run These Streets

14. You Can Hate Me

15. Get Money ft. Slick Pulla

16. Corporate Thuggin (Remix)

DOWNLOAD: www.sendspace.com/file/y516iu

COVER (Front & Back): www.sendspace.com/file/fxe97l

Furthermore Roccett is already gearing up for the follow-up mixtape titled "The Chronic 2009" that will be released in mid-February. In addition Roccett and USDA fans can expect the new group project in 2009 after the first USDA album "Cold Summer" hit stores in 2007.

ABOUT ROCCETT

Roccett, born and raised in the rugged streets of Carson, CA. is a longtime member of Young Jeezy's CTE West unit and a new member to USDA alongside Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla and Blood Raw. The 24-year-old MC created a huge buzz on the West Coast over the years, especially with his highly acclaimed street album "Corporate America". Roccett embodies what many West Coast rap fans love, while at the same time displaying a versatility that makes him appealing to hip-hop fans across the world.

ROCCETT IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS NOW!

Send your request to info@yo-pr.com

Official Website: www.roccett.com

Social Network: www.iamroccett.com

MySpace: www.myspace.com/roccett

Manager: Rick Edwards | Rick.Edwards@tmo.blackberry.net

Promotion: Kai Denninger | info@yo-pr.com

*

Don't forget to check www.yoraps.com*for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!

*

Let your song, video, mixtape, press release serviced up to 1,200,000 industry contacts including Label Execs, A&R's, Radio Stations, Record Breakers, Record Pools, Magazines, Major Websites, Promoters, Artists, Consumers, Managers, Publicists! Email: info@yo-pr.com