Old 01-07-2009, 09:02 PM
"Dean Chester"

Default Lenny upgrade wanting to delete x11-Common

Hi
Im updating from etch on my netbook to lenny and it keeps trying to remove x11-common which it can't and then it fails is there a way to finish this?
Dean

Old 01-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Florian Kulzer

[ Please try to turn off the HTML part when you post to Debian user. ]

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 22:02:08 +0000, Dean Chester wrote:
> Hi
> Im updating from etch on my netbook to lenny and it keeps trying to remove
> x11-common which it can't and then it fails is there a way to finish this?

We need to see the full output of the failed upgrade command(s) in order
to help you.

Florian |