Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
"Russell L. Harris"

Default audio recording and playback through SPDIF port

I am searching for a guide or HOWTO for recording and playback of audio
through a SPDIF port (IEC60958 Type II, coaxial (that is, RCA pin) port).

I also am searching for a Debian-compatible motherboard or sound card
with a SPDIF port.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
"edu gargiulo"

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Russell L. Harris <rlharris@oplink.net> wrote:
> I am searching for a guide or HOWTO for recording and playback of audio
> through a SPDIF port (IEC60958 Type II, coaxial (that is, RCA pin) port).
>
> I also am searching for a Debian-compatible motherboard or sound card with a
> SPDIF port.

ASUS M2NPV-VM

High Definition Audio
- SoundMAX ADI AD1986A 5.1-channel CODEC
- Supports Jack Sensing technology
- S/PIDF out interface