Old 01-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Thierry Chatelet

Default OT: IP of computer sending message

Hi,

Is there a way to get the IP of the computer sending message, using Kopete?

I am receiving messages from someone who must have highjack my brother ID. I know that the messages dont come from his machine (I first thought it could be as he is running W$) because I phoned him and his computer is shut down.

Thanks

Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 AM
Ron Johnson