Old 01-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Moderation Robot

Default mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

linux.debian.user is a moderated newsgroup in gateway
with a mailing list.

Your article has been examined by the automatic moderation program
and has been refused because:

this hierarchy accepts posts only from registered users.
You can register for posting by subscribing to the linux-gate@lists.bofh.it
mailing list. You can do so by sending a message with "subscribe" in the
body at the linux-gate-request@lists.bofh.it address or by visiting

For more information about the linux.* hierarchy please read the FAQ
at http://www.linux.it/~md/linux-faq

Virtually your,
The Moderation Robot.

------- Follows the first few lines of your article --------