Old 01-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Paul Cartwright

Default rkhunter --propupd option

I run rkhunter, and I am getting this message in an email:
Warning: The O/S name or version has changed since the last run:
* * * * *Old O/S value: Debian lenny/sid * *New value: Debian 5.0
* * * * *Because of the change(s) the file properties checks may give some
false-positive results.
* * * * *You may need to re-run rkhunter with the '--propupd' option.

yet, when I try that, it says invalid option:
rkhunter --propupd
Fatal: Invalid option --propupd
paulandcilla:/etc# man rkhunter
paulandcilla:/etc# rkhunter -c --propupd
Fatal: Invalid option --propupd

what am I doing wrong??

--
Paul Cartwright