Old 01-04-2009, 04:03 AM
"Thomas Preud'homme"

Default Multimedia sound related keys on MacBook Pro

Hello,

Some times ago I had a problem with multimedia keys of my macbook pro. Indeed,
I had 2 programs that manage sound related keys : pommed and another program
I couldn't identify. I finally managed to find this program : it was KMilo.
To desactivate KMilo you must go in configuration center of KDE > KDE
Components > Services manager. Then you must unbox KMilo in the starting
services part (sorry for the name, I'm translating from french in order to
give the solution to more people). It's a pity not to be able to desactivate
more precisely KMilo for given keys or to be able to parameter the action
taken on key hit (pommed has the inconvenient not to show anything).

Hope this help.

Regards,

Thomas Preud'homme

--