Old 01-03-2009, 09:32 AM
"Umarzuki Mochlis"

Default home directory changed

Last time i screwed up with kde 4 panel so i created a new user named
user then copied all its configuration file into my current user's
home. after changing ownership, all is ok but when i'm opening home on
kde menu or konqueror, it directs to /home/user.

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://gameornot.net

Old 01-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Ron Johnson

Last time i screwed up with kde 4 panel so i created a new user named
user then copied all its configuration file into my current user's
home. after changing ownership, all is ok but when i'm opening home on
kde menu or konqueror, it directs to /home/user.

Something in a config file still refers to the old $HOME. grep
should find it.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.