Old 01-03-2009, 06:50 AM
"Jeff Chimene"

Default backup-manager fails to SCP

Hi,

Is there a bash or ssh configuration that inhibits ssh sessions from bash scripts?

I'm trying to debug a problem with backup-manager-upload (0.7.7-debian1) using the "scp" mode.

When I run the program interactively, it works. When run as part of backup-manager, it fails. Looking at the logs on the remote side, I never see a connection attempt during a failure. There are several connection attempts when run interactively.

The command line is as follows (captured via set -x):
/usr/bin/backup-manager-upload
-k=/backup/.ssh/id_rsa
--ssh-purge
-m=scp