Old 01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Abdelkader Belahcene

Default what error openning V4L means

Hi,
I installed spcagui and gpsca for using webcam, I got the error on
V4l, what it does it mesn

bela@belaptop:/usr/src/linux$ spcagui
SpcaGui version: 0.3.5 date: 18 September 2005
video device /dev/video0
ERROR opening V4L interface
: No such file or directory

thanks for help

Old 01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."

On Friday 2009 January 02 13:57:13 Abdelkader Belahcene wrote:
> I installed spcagui and gpsca for using webcam, I got the error on
> V4l, what it does it mesn

Video For Linux. IIRC, it's a kernel interface.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net ((_/)o o(\_))