Old 01-02-2009, 07:04 PM
komodo

Default ksmserver wrong store iceweasel(firefox)

Hi all

I am courious if only i have this problem, but after some upgrade i have this
problem.
When i logout from KDE and login back, iceweasel do not start.
I found out that in ksmserverrc i have this line

restartCommand11=/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9/xulrunner-stub,--sm-config-prefix,/firefox-bin-J4K7Of/,--sm-client-id,10d3d2d665000123092445600000113340013,--screen,0

But if i save session manualy then there is firefox-bin.

btw, there is no such process like xulrunner-stub when KDE is up.

So what's wrong ?

Thanks for help

I am using testing.

Martin