Old 01-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Gino Heusdens

Default VIA Eden 1.2 Ghz processor

Hi,

I'm building a new server with the Jetway 7F4K1GES-LF motherboard. It
has a VIA Eden 1.2 Ghz processor on board.
Is it correct that I need the e_powersaver module for cpufreqd, or
should i use acpi-cpufreq? I find the acpi-cpufreq driver but not the
e_powersaver module in Debian Etch r6, where can I find it.

Gino

Old 01-03-2009, 11:59 PM
markus reichelt

* Gino Heusdens <gino@heusdens-ulenaers.be> wrote:

> I'm building a new server with the Jetway 7F4K1GES-LF motherboard.
> It has a VIA Eden 1.2 Ghz processor on board. Is it correct that I
> need the e_powersaver module for cpufreqd, or should i use
> acpi-cpufreq? I find the acpi-cpufreq driver but not the
> e_powersaver module in Debian Etch r6, where can I find it.

Idk, but check http://vinvin.dyndns.org/projects/linux.html and if
need be contact the author

HTH

--