Old 01-02-2009, 12:08 PM
agou

Default dcopserver missing after upgrade

I have just upgraded my system following these instructions:

---------------

Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> [...]
'testing' (latter

> > ...`aptitude safe-upgrade' before 'aptitude full-upgrade'?

While the upgrade went through without pain, I now have one problem -
when I log on to my kde desktop, I see a message saying:

"There was an error setting up inter-process communication for KDE. The
message returnd by the system was:

Could not read network connection list.
/root/.DCOPserver_talentex_0

Please check that the "dcopserver" program is running!"

Everything seems to work, but why is this happening?