Old 01-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Justin Piszcz

Default Corrupt data - RAID sata_sil 3114 chip (corrected email address)

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Justin Piszcz wrote:

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Bengt Samuelsson wrote:

Hi,

I need some support for this soft-raid system.

I am running it as RAID5 with 4 samsung spinpoint 500G SATA300 tot 1.3T
byte

And it runs in http://sm7jqb.dnsalias.com
I use mdadm sytem in a Debian Linux
CPU 1.2Mhz 1G memory ( my older 433Mhz / 512M dont work at all )

I have 'some courrupt' data. And I don't understand whay and how to fix it.
Mybee slow it down more, but how slow it down?

Any with experents from this cheep way of RAID systems.

Ask for more information and I can get it, logs, setup files and what you
want

to know.

--
Bengt Samuelsson