Old 01-02-2009, 05:00 AM
"Sonny Jordan"

Default kde Lenny testing

Just want to say I have been slowly & patiently waiting for the stable release of 'Lenny".
I have been trying others for fun. I decided tonight to go ahead & download the testing release of the KDE* Lenny. I AM SO GLAD Y'ALL DID NOT USE THE STUPID & PITIFUL 'PULSE AUDIO'.!!

I can actually hear my music with debian! I can also record Streamtuner!!* I know it is not nice to mention names so I will just use the first letter of other distros using Debian repos that really suck on the afore mentioned.* I have tried U, K, UUE & Mint(sorry) And only Mint Records But still cannot adjust volume to hear it good..

I haveused Debian since around 3. I love Debian! It is quick,Understandale, & easy! The Debian install stinks though. No live CD. Takes about 20 min. to install. BUT it is worth it!
Love your KDE version so far! I hope it is on the stable release.

To all the people working on Debian...THANK YOU for the pleasure of being able to use & say that Debian is my desktop!
Thank You,
Sonny Jordan

Old 01-02-2009, 06:51 AM
"Tshepang Lekhonkhobe"

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Sonny Jordan <sonnyrme2@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just want to say I have been slowly & patiently waiting for the stable
> release of 'Lenny".
> I have been trying others for fun. I decided tonight to go ahead & download
> the testing release of the KDE Lenny. I AM SO GLAD Y'ALL DID NOT USE THE
> STUPID & PITIFUL 'PULSE AUDIO'.!!
> I can actually hear my music with debian! I can also record Streamtuner!! I
> know it is not nice to mention names so I will just use the first letter of
> other distros using Debian repos that really suck on the afore mentioned. I
> have tried U, K, UUE & Mint(sorry) And only Mint Records But still cannot
> adjust volume to hear it good..
> I haveused Debian since around 3. I love Debian! It is quick,Understandale,
> & easy! The Debian install stinks though. No live CD. Takes about 20 min. to
> install. BUT it is worth it!

How long does it normally take to install desktops of other distros?

> Love your KDE version so far! I hope it is on the stable release.
> To all the people working on Debian...THANK YOU for the pleasure of being
> able to use & say that Debian is my desktop!

Nice that you like Debian!

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com

Old 01-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Chris Bannister

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 01:00:55AM -0500, Sonny Jordan wrote:
[..]
> & easy! The Debian install stinks though. No live CD. Takes about 20 min. to

Hey! Google for "Debian Live"

--
Chris.
======