Old 12-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Yasmine Taylor

Default I want you to be my project partner

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: yasminetaylor2005@yahoo.in

- Dear Friend.How are you and your family? I want you to be my project partner in the charitable project and investment I intend to start up in your country. I will tell you more immediatly you indicate your interest.For any important information which might be required by you. Kindly get back to me Asap. Your's Sincere Miss Yasmine Taylor