Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default include raid modules in mk-images and loader

Hi all:

This is just lookin for a final sanity check of the two patches that
include the dm modules in installer.
there is still a standing issue with the first boot after installation
but I'm pretty sure that its mkinitrelated, or dmraid related.

In any case these modules best be in there so we can root out issues
with the image growing a little.

regards