Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
"edu gargiulo"

Default Mouse pointer dissapear in gdm

After a fresh install and dist-upgrade to sid, the mouse pointer have
dissapeared.
The mouse is working, and I can click some objects in "blind" mode,
but I can't see the mouse arrow.
How can I fix it? I've installed lenny-amd64

regards,

--
edu

Old 12-16-2008, 02:21 PM
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr."

On Tuesday 2008 December 16 06:21:02 edu gargiulo wrote:
>After a fresh install and dist-upgrade to sid, the mouse pointer have
>dissapeared.
>The mouse is working, and I can click some objects in "blind" mode,
>but I can't see the mouse arrow.
>How can I fix it? I've installed lenny-amd64

Sounds like your pointer theme is missing. I'm not exactly sure what controls
the mount pointer theme in gdm, but you might see if there are some mouse
pointer themes recommended/suggested and install them.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. * * * * * * * * * * ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net * * * ** * * * * * *((_/)o o(\_))