Old 12-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Rodolfo Medina

Default Error when running autoreconf

I'm trying to build cinelerra from cvs source, following the steps at:

http://cinelerra.org/docs/split_manual_en/cinelerra_cv_manual_en_2.html

, but when I do `autoreconf -i --force', in order to create the
configure file, I get the
following output:

configure.in:18: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:19: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DISABLE_STATIC
configure.in:20: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

. I'm really lost here. Any help much appreciated.

Rodolfo