Old 12-15-2008, 06:24 PM
"Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum"

Default Difference between Lenny/testing?

I am currently running Lenny on two laptops. I thought i had seen something on this list about how, with Lenny close to release, the "lenny" repositories are different from "testing", and if we want to keep up to date we should switch to "testing" in sources.list. But the docs say that lenny is just a symlink to "testing".

Im not trying to be ultra-bleeding-edge, but im willing to trade some stability for newer packages. I thought thats what i was doing with "lenny". Should i switch to "testing" in sources.list, or am i confused?

Jen