Old 12-12-2008, 10:19 PM
"Cihan Dogan - TRISTIT"

Default Open-vpn/ldap

Title: Open-vpn/ldap

Is there anybody use open-vpn with microsoft ldap?my microsoft d.c. server is working on standard server edition and I just read that on a non official site ,for ldap authentication, open-vpn can only work with enterprise server editions of microsoft o.s.

If there is anybody use both of them together could let me know?

Thank you.

Cihan DOGAN Tv-Network Operations Manager

Tristit Group

CSC011092985

Mcp Id#3756926

Skype ID: cihan.tristit

Tel: +902124515212

Gsm: +905339504140

http://www.tristit.com

Sent via BlackBerry by TRISTIT GROUP

Old 12-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Alex Samad

are you talking about openpvn the virtual networking package

--
"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."

- George W. Bush
09/25/2000
Beaverton, OR