Old 12-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Rodolfo Medina

Default Chinese characters missing from text to ps file

With Emacs, I correctly open a file including chinese characters. The
characters are correctly displayed, but when I try to create the ps file, with
`C-u M-x pr-ps-print-buffer-preview' or `C-u M-x pr-ps-print-buffer-print',
they are not displayed.

What am I missing, how can I work it out?

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo