Old 12-12-2008, 07:30 AM
"hari haran.spc"

Default Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Jerome BENOIT wrote:

Hello List,

A pair of user asked me to create a common folder:

what is the (best) Debian way to do it ?

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

Please could you make it clear. I don't understand your question . Whether is it folder or common user directory.

With Regards,

Vellingiri. S

--
S.Vellingiri,
Associate Systems Engineer,

Old 02-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis

I got Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender for both of these:
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003630.html
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003631.html
hence the 2nd email. I assume you got the emails, and that i will get a delivery
failure for this email too. Anyone else getting that?

--
Greg

Old 02-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 08:08, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender for both of these:
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003630.html
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003631.html
> hence the 2nd email. I assume you got the emails, and that i will get a delivery
> failure for this email too. Anyone else getting that?
>
> --
> Greg
I haven't gotten anything unusual lately

Old 02-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:00:44AM -0500, Daenyth Blank wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 08:08, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I got Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender for both of these:
> > http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003630.html
> > http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2009-February/003631.html
> > hence the 2nd email. I assume you got the emails, and that i will get a delivery
> > failure for this email too. Anyone else getting that?
> >
> > --
> > Greg
> I haven't gotten anything unusual lately

Weird, heres what i get:

This is the mail system at host gerolde.archlinux.org.

The mail system

<arch-general@archlinux.org>: mail forwarding loop for
arch-general@archlinux.org

Reporting-MTA: dns; gerolde.archlinux.org
Arrival-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 08:10:32 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; arch-general@archlinux.org
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
arch-general@archlinux.org

--
Greg

Old 02-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Avramucz Péter

I get this too.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Ricardo Hernandez

Me too, when i try to write to arch-general

--
Ricardo Hernández ( richerVE )

Old 02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
Jeffrey Parke

Ricardo Hernandez wrote:

[...]

it is most likely because we are now rejecting html emails, right?

Old 02-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Jeffrey Parke <jeffrey.parke@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ricardo Hernandez wrote:
>>
>> Me too, when i try to write to arch-general
>>
>> 2009/2/15 Avramucz Péter <muczyjoe@gmail.com>:
>>

>>> I get this too.

> it is most likely because we are now rejecting html emails, right?

I just got the same error. I was able to post on another ML without
any problems.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:08 AM
JD

I continue to get email bounced back with:

This is the mail system at host lists.fedoraproject.org.

For further assistance, please send mail to<postmaster>

The mail system

<users@lists.fedoraproject.org>: mail forwarding loop for
users@lists.fedoraproject.org

So far, all my posts have returned with this delivery failure.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Todd Zullinger

JD wrote:
> I continue to get email bounced back with:
>
> This is the mail system at host lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to<postmaster>

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
> The mail system
>
> <users@lists.fedoraproject.org>: mail forwarding loop for
> users@lists.fedoraproject.org

This is the sort of issue that you should send to the list
administrators and not to the entire list.

No need in this case, as it is already known and being worked on. The
problem is believed to be with a mis-configured mail server that one
of the list members is using.