Old 12-12-2008, 05:36 AM
"J.H."

Default Adding Support for EXTLINUX into grubby

This patch series add's support for EXTLINUX into grubby, adding --extlinux and --extlinuxmenu

This is (1) a POC and initial implimentation, and (2) will be slightly updated to reflect some new changes that are going into SYSLINUX as I write this to simplify some of this code base.

Also as a note the git tree is available at git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/boot/warthog9/mkinitrd-syslinux.git - note this is only the branch that I've worked on, not a full tree you may want to add it in as a branch when you pull/clone.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley

John 'Warthog9' Hawley (4):
Add function definitions for addLine and addLineTmpl
Fix not-found default entry when reading config
Initial commit of EXTLINUX (no menu) support
Initial commit of EXTLINUX (with menu) support